Jul 25, 2023
If you're feeling overwhelmed by your suffering and finding no
relief in your current efforts to overcome it, such as seeking
professional help or relying solely on your own strength, then you
are not alone!
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover how leading with integrity trumps emotional reactions
when steering the leadership helm.
- Adopt faith and worship as essential tools for enduring during
tough times, inspired by real-life stories.
- Learn from Joseph and Peter's epic undertakings as chief
examples of overcoming life's adversities.
- Realize the liberating force of the spoken word of God and
ponder on its relevance in day-to-day life.
- Immerse yourself in the joy of classic Christian literature and
embrace outdoor activities as meditations on God's creation.
My special guest is Carol McLeod
Step into the sphere of faith with Carol McLeod, a woman whose
sole purpose lies in communicating the timeless truths of
Scripture. As a mother, a grandmother, and a woman of faith, Carol
has spent years finding strength and peace in the teachings of the
Bible. Her drive to kindle a ray of hope in the hearts of the
disheartened led her to write inspiring Bible studies. Sharing from
her own experiences of pain and loss, Carol offers a powerful
testimony that even on life's darkest days, God's love and
faithfulness shine through.
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
- Join Carol McLeod's Bible study: Timeless based on the book of
- Visit Carol McLeod's website at Carolmcleodministries.com for
more information on her books, podcasts, TV show, and blog.
- Email Carol at Carol@Carolmcleodministries.com to join the
private prayer group Warrior Moms for mothers with prodigal
children or those who have been cut off by their grown
- Purchase Carol McLeod's book, Meanwhile, which focuses on the
life of Joseph and offers insights on living well in the midst of
- Explore the concept of finding purpose in pain and how God can
use evil for good by reading Genesis 50:20 and reflecting on
- Consider attending Carol Roper's retreat at The Cove, Operation
Restoration, which draws inspiration from the restoration of Joseph
and his family.
- Reflect on the hope and strength found in the Bible and seek
comfort in knowing that God is with you in your deepest moments of
- Pray for your children, especially if they have strayed from
their faith, using fighting scriptures such as John's promise that